Song Title :" YOU”
By Sydney Smith
Lyrics go to the music of “If I was a boy” for the majority by beyonce
From my website subpage : Sydney Smith's Songs and Poems
Sometimes it’s more than a push
I feels more like a punch
Like your forcing me to throw away
Everything that makes up my name
But each time you say
It is better for me
To put it all aside and
Make it all just go away
But I don’t know if I can
Live up to your demands
I don’t know if I can play along
And run your marathon
The more I am who you want
The more my mirror is blinded
Not knowing who I am
Or where I started from
But each time you say
It is better off for me
To put it all aside and
Make it all just go away
Yet I know there is more than you
I know some where is me
I just have to look real hard
To rediscover what you pushed from me
Yeah I know
I’m worth at least that
Because I’m beautiful
And you can’t take away that
Yeah
Because I’m beautiful
And you can’t take away that
Yeah
Because I’m beautiful
And you can’t take away that
No comments:
Post a Comment