This is my challenge to you. Today March 20th and March 21st I will be tweeting with the hash tag #Women. I want to talk about how powerful we are, how much many of us have over come and triumphed, how so many women support others, and yes even some not great things like women against women. I want to bring up issues. I want people to think for a moment. What I would love is for everyone to join in and maybe #Women could make it to a twitter topic. Now I know their are bad people out their that will say bad things about women, but that does not deter me. No, that just shows me that they are insecure with their own selves and feel they must bash others to make themselves feel superior. All we need to do is ignore them. If they message us, block them. As simple as that. Any of you remember the Worm? ugh.
Now I fully understand that this is as Angela Shelton says just barely even tapping on the big toe of a great monster. But I would like the practice of tapping on the toe before taking down the monster. I want to stretch my arms, take a deep breath and say, "This is what I believe in" and see what happens. One must practice before taking down an opponent. One must whisper into the opponent's ear that someone is their to challenge them. I am ready for this process. I am ready for training. Are you?
It is important to note that negativity is the loss of power in my eyes. To stoop any level lower than your moral ideals reduces the power of your light leaving you less likely to succeed. Therefore, in my challenge and I hope yours, we will blind any opponent with our light. The light that is naturally found inside us. Have you ever heard of "killing with kindness?" I think that is what my personal light and mind is guiding me towards.
In all I just challenge you to speak well of #Women on twitter and bring up important issues and try to NOT attack the opponent. Kindness can hurt just as much and harshness yet do good at the same time. So today and tomorrow if you so choose to, use #Women in a good light on twitter.
Photo from http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/cat_twitter.htm?p=4
AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.

"It is important to note that negativity is the loss of power in my eyes. To stoop any level lower than your moral ideals reduces the power of your light leaving you less likely to succeed." ----->I love this! What a great illustration!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love comments because it helps me see what you like and therefore try to apply that to future posts. You have been so helpful to me today esp on twitter. :Huggles: Your a wonderful Angel!
ReplyDelete