All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My path


Somethings in my life were taken away from me without my choice in the matter. But I will not let that hold me back any longer. I'm done with trauma, I don't think about it every day like I used too, my nightmares are controlled now thanks to a medicine I'm on, and I've been asked to speak at a college. So I'm putting on my mudding boots and I'm ready to have a blast and make a mess! I'm going to do what I want, when I want, how I want. And I'm going to join the Angels. For the longest time I was unsure if I would ever qualify to be in the AOA, but now I feel I can take on this honorable duty that I want to fulfill. This is the mud puddle splashing path that I now choose and I am ok with getting a bit dirty. I feel so lucky to be were I am right now in my healing and I want to help others. I have learned so much but will always know I know so little because a smart person always knows their is more to learn in life no matter how many books you read or how old you get. So now I will take my small daggers, throwing stars, and put them to the test for now I will become an Angel not to be recognized nor seen, but to make changes. Now I will not deny that this process will be slow for me as I have health problems, but it will happen and for this I am joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment