All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do you feel beautiful?

Recently I've been having issues with the way I look. But then I settled down and found my light and saw that I really am beautiful in more than one way. I realized it doesn't matter if you have big thighs, or a big forehead, EVERYONE has something different about them that makes them who they are, even the super models I guarantee have something about them. They are characteristics that make us special. Yeah some times we don't like all of our special characteristics but I think if it does not negatively effect our health, we can learn to live and love our quirks and characteristics just as most people have different laughs!

With this realization, I am working on creating new neuropathways to love ALL of me.

So How do I feel beautiful? By appreciating all of my characteristics and turning to my internal light when I question that. My question to you is how to you feel and keep feeling beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment