All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

A sex offender lives next door!

OMG ok now I'm freaking out! Must breathe....... it says that he has taken "indecent liberties with children." Oh goodness! And he has a kid! I now am blanking on what Angela said about bringing cookies to them or something and letting them know we are watching or something of that nature? But this guy is really big and scary strong but I'm scared for the kid and others. I've got to stay safe but they need to also. I don't know what to do right now. I need to learn more signs and symptoms of child abuse in children so if I see the child acting out I can identify it and do something. I think child sex offenders should be made sterile so they can't have children just to hurt them later. Just my opinion. But unfortunately I do know they would still find children :(

btw I had previously checked my area and it did not show this person up as an offender..... but now it does so if you have checked before I would recommend checking again as they might have updated your area as the offenders have to update their status on where they are living.

No comments:

Post a Comment