Recently, well I guess for a long time now. I've been having issues with lack of motivation. Their are many reasons behind this, but its actually starting to annoy me now. Yet I do not know how to move past this speed bump. I've changed some medicines which has helped certain things in my life, but other things like the level of pain I live with still remain extremely high. It is also possible/ suggested that I have ADD ( recently told to me by a doctor). They say that is a reason why I might not be able to get things done as I would like to. I just don't know what to do now. I feel like I'm running into a wall and just bouncing off it multiple times. So this is leading me to a feeling that I have to say I can't commit to anything because of this wall right in front of me. :Frustrated: What to do..... Lists don't work, planning time in a day does not work esp because of my pain.... I just don't know. I am comforted in the knowledge that I am not the only one that has to deal with this issue as I know personally a few people with this same problem. Though a couple of them are on meds to help them. My doctor wants to put me on meds for my ADD but we can't until my anxiety(well panic attacks) goes away and I don't think that ever will so I feel stuck.
Anyways.... this was just another moment of me not doing what I really need to be doing ie writing my speech that is in less than a month :(
AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment