"Oh won't you just,..... Let me sleep?"- anonymous lyrics from a beautiful song
I am so happy to let you all know that I am sleeping so so well! A family member of mine purchased multiple CD's for me from this program that has been around since I believe the 50's. It is called Hemi-Sync. @FromTracie I believe has tried it also and loves it too. I am getting very good sleep now for the first time.
My very crude definition from my family member is that through two speakers their are two different frequencies played. One through the right (for example at 81 Hz) and one through the Left ( ex. at 87 Hz). When your brain listens to both of them at the same time it tries to take both frequencies and sort of "sync's" them together by finding a freq. in between both of the frequencies so the brain can make sense of the sound. This requires the use of both of the Hemispheres of your brain and in a way reboots your brain. This is supposed to help you sleep ( very quickly- with in days or so of doing the program at night all night) and also reduced pain ( again all night but it can take longer for results from multiple days or longer).
My family bought it for me because many people who have HAD fibromyalgia used this program and have fully recovered. This I have to really meet these people for myself even if they did meet the person that was recovered because it just seems almost impossible that something this seemingly easy could cure something so devastating. But I am hopeful. I am having much success with MUCH better sleep, and so far I'm doing a little better on pain but not big enough to note yet.
So the reason why I'm sharing this with you is incase any of you are interested in trying this out. Now the people who have had the most success have gone to a retreat center and have been taught how to use these CD's / programs intensively. So maybe I am not getting the full result I should be because I have not gone to one yet. But I am hoping to go to the retreat center sometime within the next year so I can really give this a good try and see if it will fix my sleeping problems and my fibromyalgia.
By the way- since I've been using this program I've not been having as many nightmares which has been really cool!
Anyways you all are probably bored to death about this by now lol
but here is a link to the retreat center/ institute
No comments:
Post a Comment