AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Monday, February 15, 2010
What do you want to hear from me?
At the bottom of this message you can leave a comment saying what you would like me to talk about! Since I'm trying to post something EVERY DAY I need some questions etc that you all normally shoot to me on email or facebook to come this way so I can share it with everyone so everyone benefits from my answers! PTSD, Art therapy, self abuse, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, anything just ask and I will do my best! Remember I am not a professional in anyway ;) I hope you all are doing well!~Sydney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment