AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Survivor Manual:How to get out of a panic attack! Part 1 & 2
I personally love doing this. It doesn't always work but usually it does. Now I also use it for PAIN! I have very sever chronic pain that I live with 24-7 365 and I'm on very strong meds for. This gives me a little distraction I would say from the pain I have. Once I was having major muscle spasms and they stopped in the middle of this tapping! Thank you Angela Shelton for learning this technique and sharing it with us. When I do it I don't tap so hard on my hand between my ring finger and my pinky as it hurts me because of my disease but It is still very much worth it. I think it is very important to do this in the order it is presented in and complete the entire process to "seal" the process. This is why I've posted it here for you to always come back to.
Thank you to all of those who donate to the Angela Shelton Foundation!
Labels:
Angela Shelton,
Pain,
Panic Attacks,
Survivor Manual,
Tapping,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment