Guess what??! I am using my artistic talents (I am an artists, - I sell my work at small art shows) to help raise money and awareness for BACA and Hawk Dances. I already have a sketch in my head of the layout of the painting and Angela Shelton is going to auction it off! How great is that! I am thinking I will share the birth process of the painting from sketch to finish product. It takes a long time to produce a quality painting. Some of my art pieces has had over 72+ labor hours of work put into them and it isn't even done yet. This one I expect about 30-40 hours depending on how long research takes. Funny thing is one of my best works only took me 2 hours and costs $350. I think it has to do with the love that is put into your work. I've got a lot of love to give so hopefully it will show. I am usually an abstract artist but for this work I am going to go in a more traditional direction. I can't wait to share it with you!
ps. something funny. That piece of work that is worth $350 I did at 2am in the morning when I couldn't sleep and was having nightmares. Go figure. ;p haha
No comments:
Post a Comment