I have not yet spoken of the power and importance of light. This is something that is very near and dear to my heart.
I believe that;
Everyone is born with this light (similar to a flame).
This light can never be lost as it is yours forever and no one can take it away. It is inside of you.
I fully recognize that this light during hard times may seem so faint that you might not be able to recognize it, but since it is forever burning, even if it is just an ember, you can rekindle your light and watch it grow.
I learned through pushing myself beyond my comfort level that I could handle these very uncomfortable situations. Yes at points I had to leave the room, but I did not think any less of myself because I was doing such a big thing by facing this fear of mine. By facing this fear I was also helping my light grow and therefore helping myself heal. So I know it might be uncomfortable, to the point of panic attacks, but you might consider just trying it and seeing how it goes remembering that if you leave it is completely ok. Yeah I said OK :). When I'm in anxiety provoking situations I make sure to use as many tools as I can ( see doctor appointment post) and or carry something small that is comforting like a stone or a ring that means something to me that I can concentrate on when I panic.
No comments:
Post a Comment