All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cell phone tip!

Cell phones are getting so smart these days! I've embedded them into my healing. Every day at 11am I have an alarm that goes off and says that I am powerful amongst other things that are important to me. Once a week I have it tell me that I make a difference in the world just for being me and nothing else. It is so easy to program your phone to do this as you can tell the phone to have an event go off once a week, or everyday! Its been very helpful for me and having a positive outlook on life I hope it might be helpful for one of you. I love putting in Angela Shelton's recommendation that "I am a Goddess" - really what is better than that other than being a warrior and a Goddess? :) :huggles: For those of you that do not know what a :huggle: is it is a hug, tickle and giggles all wrapped in one, kind of like a burrito lol.

p.s. Don't forget to feed my fish at the bottom of my blog and check out the new features on my blog and become a fan! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment