
Last night I was with friends watching the Winter Olympics opening ceremony and I really liked it. I loved how they really incorporated their countries culture into the entire ceremony. I especially enjoyed the aboriginal (as they stated) cultures. They are so beautiful.
Anyways if you were watching last night at the end of the ceremony when they light the coldren they had technical issues with one of the pilers for the coldren which would have made a total of 5 pilers. I believe the coldren was supposed to represent an artistic representation of the Olympics rings symbol if you are to look down from the sky onto it as they did- but since the fifth piler was not there it did not look right. BUT THIS IS ALL MY INTERPRETATION AS AN ARTIST. I know nothing of the artist or person who actually designed this. Just thought I would share this so it might give the coldren more meaning.
I hope everyone is doing ok as 49 of the 50 states had snow yesterday. I have no heat right now and we have plumbing issues *ewww! Remember when shoveling snow to always bend your knees and not to twist your back! :D And take frequent breaks and watch for ice. The ER's are experiencing more traffic because of the increase in snow/ice related injuries so lets not be one of them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment