AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
A day off Woot!
Today is my day off and I'm loving it. I'm still in my pj's and that is just peachy. I have some exciting news to share with you as soon as I get the a ok to share the details but its about my speaking engagement! Right now I feel like my head is disconnected but I am trying to make a post on this blog every day. So I want to say thank you to all of the Angela Shelton's out there, the Army of Angels, and all my followers and friends. :Huggles: Thank you so much for going on this journey of wellness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment