AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
You know that amazing handmade soap I always talk about??
Guess what? You know that amazing handmade natural soap that is bio-degradeable, comes in many scents and are just flat out beautiful that I tweet and post on here some times? Well their is a small contest: check it out by clicking here: My favorite at the moment that I want to try first personally is the Oatmeal-Almond Handsoap w/ honey, coconut milk and more natural ingredients. I'll tell you more about other of DeShawnMarie's creations. I "talk" with her pretty frequently and she is a really kind person on that front so yes, please buy from her! And finally she seems like a kick ass powerful woman! She has made her name from the start to the point that her business supports her fully and it is her full time job! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment