I bet you all have been wondering what I've been up too. Well some of the things I've been up to lately has been prep work for the Video&Blog-a-thon that will happen on July 9th at 5pm PT/8pm EST for the Angela Shelton Foundation. My goal right now is to raise $800.00 for the foundation. I've been working on blog posts to share and they are in draft mode right now which is why you can not see them yet. So on my side its been a lot of work, and I see it, but you unfortunately do not yet! But that is all the fun about the fundraiser. I am very committed to the Angela Shelton Foundation as Angela Shelton and the Foundation has changed my life. Maybe, if I am a strong woman, I will share part of this during my v/blog-a-thon.
-------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment