All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Maybe I will start looking into all this astrology stuff.....


        Once upon a night in a far away land their was a woman that was determined not to sleep (reasons to be explained on twitter)  I was poking around on the net around 4:30 am or so and since it seems astrology is a semi big thing in Hollywood right now I wanted to see why. I haven't been really impressed yet but that is because I have not done any studies yet but I am not deterred. You see I am a scientist, yep degree and all. I've conducted research studies and had to get over Myth-busters  SEVER lack of science (oh sometimes it still makes me tremble). But I am opened minded to many many things.  I do believe in some sort of Supreme Being(s) and I am love my religion that is accepting of most faiths.  For example, in my church you can be Buddhist, Hindu, Christian, Mormon, LDS, Quaker, + + +. We just do not accept those who worship the devil and a few other things. I view my religious choice as pretty darn accepting, and I like to think that I TRY to be accepting of as many different things as humanly possible as long as they do not extremely fundamentally go against my moral values such as violence of any kind, including rape, discrimination, things like that. 
        The reason why I just voiced all of that is because I wanted to show you that I am willing to give things a chance even if I don't really believe in them. This does include social things like astrology readings. 
        Over all the point of this post is that I will report back to see if my mini flawed 'study' will show any sort of results

**SUPER NOVA DAYS
Jun 4 - 8: Stairway to Heaven
Your imagination runs wild over the weekend as your key planet Mars opposes magical Neptune on June 4. You'll be convinced that pretty much anything is possible in the days ahead. The difficulty, however, is finding a balance between your most outrageous dreams and a more practical approach to life. You are forced to make adjustments to increase efficiency and narrow your vision when energetic Mars enters laser-sharp Virgo on June 7. But it isn't a good idea to settle for less. Even if you have practical issues to address, they could be critical steps propelling you to the stars. 
 **Cited from: http://www.tarot.com/astrology/monthly/getforecast.php




Ps. Don't forget to donate to my cause for the Angela Shelton Foundation which I have a link here on the main page of this blog along with a donation button if you would like to help feed me! :D and or support me in getting my service dog. You can even email me and tell me what you want me to do with the money you donate to me at DearAngealShelton    -At-    Gmail    .    com     or                TheSydneySmithProject    @    gmail.com    ( spaces for web bots)


I hope you all are doing well :HUGGLES: and a long one at that. <3~Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment