AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Team work makes for progress
Today I sat back at a party and watched life go on. I watched team work NOT happen. But I did see the possibility for team work to happen and pictured the beauty it would hold. I could see all the wonderful things that COULD happen ONLY with team work. So many things in life would never happen if it was not for team work yet so many of us (including myself) find it difficult to do it even in simple games. No President would ever be elected if it wasn't for the team work underneath them. I think specifically the amazing team work of President Obama (I love him and his administration) did and has done so well. Anyways, the Great pyramids were not built by one man but many. So many of us women feel many times that we must be able to do everything all on our own with no help- that is not the case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment