AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
I have fish!
Well I wanted to let you all know that I will be sharing now through here more so than talking one on one with people. I'm doing this to help more people. I know it will be very hard for some of you but it will hopefully be very helpful for more of you and at the same time still helpful for all of you. The good news is, I have fish hehe! At the bottom of this blog you can play with my fish when I'm not posting new things or your done watching a video! They will come to your mouse just like if your feeding them.... cute :) Have fun with them make sure they don't die j/k they won't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment