Understanding PTSD and Hope for Recovery by the Sidran Institute
AUU: I am a woman on a search for self improvement after living a life full of things that many women all over this globe have experienced, the pain of abuse in more than one way:physical, sexual and emotional. My goal you ask? To be a better person than I was before this horror came into my life and previously stopped me in my tracks. Here through my own search of healing and growth to thriver, I hope to help others change their own life into ones they only can dream of.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
I really like this org that I found a while ago
So I think a friend or I found this org ( Sidran Institute) a while ago but now I've finally had a chance to really look at it and its a wonderful place!! I'm posting much of the links under my PTSD page on my website but I thought I should share this one video that I thought was very well put together. The video cut out on me part way through but what I was able to see was really great. *** NOTE IT CAN BE TRIGGERING**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment