All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Music can be therapy in a bottle or should I say ipod?

I find so frequently you could literally change my mood by playing music that is either happy, depressing, pinning or anything in between. Have you ever had those moments when you hear a song that reminds you of bad times and you just literally GO BACK to those bad moments in your life? STOP! Lets back this truck up. Luckily for us our new fangiled (some times I do feel like they have fangs) ipods have rewind and stop buttons on them even if they don't always agree with what we want. We can choose what we are listening to most of the time with the exception of elevators and sometimes working conditions. Why put ourselves in a crapy mood?

My new goal is to make a happy cd. Yes, I am old and still make CD mix's. lol I remember burning my ex's mix tape he gave me in a bond fire I made for all the shit he gave me- but that is another story. Its time to be happy. Its time to help myself move on. And I'm taking you with me. Maybe I'll share some of my happy music I dunno. We will see, but maybe you could think about what songs would be your happy songs? All I ask is you try to just think about it. You don't need to jump up and down and do it, just think. :) I like happy songs....powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment