All site professional photography done by Shires Photography.

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Going Shooting today!

Guess what?! I'm going shooting today and I'm very excited about it. It is a beautiful day here so right now I am broadcasting LIVE from my backyard :) I'm going to a range to get over my fears of guns and learn how to use them safely.

____

After shooting

I had a great time. I feel much more comfortable with a gun. I know how to disarm a gun, I know how to properly handle one, and my fear has been significantly reduced. This makes me so happy because again its a part of my path of healing. But on a fun note I did very well too! If someone makes a donation to my fund raiser for the Angela Shelton Foundation by the end of tomorrow I will post my targets! Trust me one of them is really funny. You can donate money to the foundation by clicking on the link on the right.

I hope you all are doing well on your journey. :huggles:

No comments:

Post a Comment